anasmith7186896

anasmith7186896

Because You Tempt Me

Because You Tempt Me - Beth Kery 1.5 stars

Another book that looks suspiciously like [b:Fifty Shades of Grey|10818853|Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)|E.L. James|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1385207843s/10818853.jpg|15732562]. The difference is that this story is serial, it is told through 8 short parts. In fact, this part only has 30 pages, when you discard excerpts from other books.

Anyway, we have Ian Noble, a handsome playboy billionaire who is also a Dom. Hmmm, a billionaire who is heavily into BDSM, that doesn't sound familiar at all, right?

And then there's Francesca Arno, a gifted painter. She's also shy, socially awkward and innocent. Déjà vu all over again.

They meet, there's instant attraction, he hires her to paint the view from his condo. Can't stop thinking about her, but she is so innocent there is no way they could be together. Arghhh!!!!!!

I have to admit that I was intrigued by the format of the story. I can't remember seeing a serial being published by one of the big publishing houses. And the reviews were pretty good, so I figured I could try it.

I have no idea why I thought I would like it. After all, I couldn't even finish 50 Shades of Grey, and this sure looked like another ripoff. Sometimes I simply don't understand myself.